Information Automatically Logged
Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
Maps4Office collated general information:
When you register to use a Maps4Office website or application, create a Maps4Office-ID (client-ID), or contact us for support or other offerings, Maps4Offce collects information that identifies you. This may include your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as your job position or industrial sector. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information from you with information from public sources and our trusted partners, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn the company size and industry of our business customers.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We may also use this information to contact you about the products or services on our site which you have purchased or which may be related including information related to renewing your support subscription.
What we do with this Information:
Maps4Office uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the Maps4Office websites and applications for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Improve the Maps4Office websites for performance, Browser-Systems (e.g. Firefox, IE, Opera, Google Chrome)
- Diagnosing problems in our websites and applications
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as Maps4Office
Emails for Updates or News
Emails we send you may include a Maps4Office Database that tells us whether you have clicked a link within the email and look the Maps4Office Product page. If you do not want us to collect this information from Maps4Office marketing emails, you can checkout of receiving Maps4Office Marketing-Mails (Newsletter).
Security and Update