Excel Add-In Germany 5-digits postcode map for management reporting
The Excel add-in Heatmap of Germany with 5-digits Postcode-Boundary-Map is a smart tool to create color ramps or heatmaps for your Excel dashboard or management sales report in Germany.
This smart and powerful Excel tool colorizes automatically over 8.000 boundary-shapes in 3 steps with your own Excel data. The integrated vector map of Germany, with 5-digits Postcode Map allows you to redesign your map and export everything into PowerPoint presentations or recoloring your Excel-Dashboard System for KPI-Reporting.
Preview: Excel Add-In Germany 5-digits Postcode Map
Use “The Golden Rule” and IBCS-Standards for reporting:
Simple data structure in Excel + digital maps for Excel & PowerPoint + your KPI values = successful reports
Protect your company data, work offline with clear KPI values and use the deepest Postcode-Address in Germany to recolor your marketing regions. Increase your sales and marketing activities by heat maps – use points, shapes and labels from Excel data source to increase your KPI dashboards in PowerPoint.
1. In Excel: prepare data according to the supplied sample files
2. Select your range and create your own color ramp or heatmap
The Excel add-in is suitable for business simulations – designed for sales and marketing presentations, potential analysis, CRM solutions or for your regional service center orientation.
Simple to use
Open your Excel-Workbook and start the Excel-Heatmap Add-in of Germany.
Step 1: Select your values and press the “Generate” button
Step 2: Select Colorramp or heatmap
Step 3: Use the export button to export all shapes into your PowerPoint slides or presentation.
Set individual markers and points
With the integrated GIS function (lat/long: latitude and longitude) you can place individual points on the map of Germany exactly according to GIS requirements. This is especially useful for geographic points that are not corresponding to the German 5-digit postal code numbers or locations.
Included Excel Postcode Maps of Germany available
The Excel add-in includes two versions. One with a high degree of detail (“fine” – for large printouts or beamer presentations) and one with a reduced level of details (“coarse” – for example, for output to monitors or Excel-Dashboards). Here is the difference between the two vector versions:
Features at a glance
Privacy – protect your data
Easy to use and completely offline to protect your company data. No Google-Map, Bing-Map or other web-based solutions or services are needed.
Excel Add-In Germany 5-digits Postcode Map
- Germany postcode boundary map with 5-digits, editable Postcode / ZIP-Code Shapes
- Macro to transfer Excel data into map, colorize shapes automatically
- Simple redesign (CI-conform) with classic Excel functions
- High display resolutions: Ideal for printing on large paper sizes or beamer presentations
- Simple to use: no VBA or programming skills required.
- Security: No Bing-, Google- or other web-based solutions
- Quick-Manual as PDF file
- Compatible with MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (365) – MS Office 32-bit System, not for MS Office for Mac.
- Operation systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- License: 1 single user
- Company License, SAP HANA Reporting, BI-System and more on request
- Technical Support: 60 calendar days from date of invoice
Other formats for the ZIP-Code Map of Germany (Postcode Map)
For other formats or boundary Maps in KML file, Esri Shp, geoJSON, SVG, Excel, BI systems (Qlik, SAP HANA, CRM Dynamics, ORACLE APEX), please contact us.
For customizing your CRM Database-System, modifying your KPI-System or programming for MS Access, Excel add-ons please contact our consulting company stallwanger IT.
Example – MS Access database for Germany and Europe with 2 digit Postcode Areas