Excel add-in Heatmap Belgium 4-digits Postcode-Map for management reporting
The Excel add-in Heatmap of Belgium with 4-digits Postcode-Boundary-Map (Kingdom of Belgium, Dutch: Koninkrijk België or fra: Royaume de Belgique) is a tool to create color ramps/gradients or heatmaps for your Excel dashboard or management reporting for the Sales Territories of the Kingdom of Belgium.
It is a smart and powerful Excel tool to color automatically the 1,169 shapes in 3 steps with your own Excel values. The integrated vector map of the Belgium allows you to redesign your map and export everything into PowerPoint presentations.
Preview: Excel add-in Heatmap Belgium 4-digits Postcode-Map
Use “The Golden Rule” and IBCS-Standards for reporting:
Simple data structure in Excel + digital maps for Excel & PowerPoint + your KPI values = successful reports
Protect your data, work offline with clear KPI values by counties and geographic layers. Increase your sales and marketing activities by heat maps – use points, shapes and labels from Excel data source to increase your KPI dashboards in PowerPoint.
1. In Excel: prepare data according to the supplied sample files
2. Select your range and create your own color ramp or heatmap
The Excel add-in is suitable for business simulations – designed for sales and marketing presentations, potential analysis, CRM solutions or for your regional service center orientation.
Simple to use
Open your Excel-Workbook and Start the Excel-Heatmap Add-in of Belgium.
Step 1: Select your values and press the “Generate” button
Use the wizard to check your range or change your source
Select your heatmap or color gradient and press the start button.
Select Colorramp or Heatmap
Use the export button to export all shapes into your PowerPoint slides.
Find shape name by “Selection Pane” to redesign it for PPT presentations or for your CI-Colors.
Features at glance
Privacy – protect your data
Easy to use and completely offline to protect your company data. No Google-Map, Bing-Map or other web-based solutions or services are needed.
Excel add-in Heatmap Belgium Postcode Area-Map 4-digits
- Belgium postcode boundary map with 4-digits, editable Postcode / ZIP-Code Shapes
- Macro to transfer Excel data into map, colorize shapes automatically
- Simple redesign (CI-conform) with classic Excel functions
- High display resolutions: Ideal for printing on large paper sizes or beamer presentations
- Simple to use: no VBA or programming skills required.
- Security: No Bing-, Google- or other web-based solutions
- Quick-Manual as PDF file
- Compatible with MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (365) MS Office 32-bit System, 64-bit Office only on request, not for MS Office for Mac.
- Operation systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- License: 1 single user
- Technical Support: 60 calendar days from date of invoice
Other formats for the Belgium Map
For other formats or boundary Maps in KML file, Esri Shp, geoJSON, SVG, Excel, BI systems (Qlik, SAP HANA, CRM Dynamics, ORACLE APEX), please contact us.
For customizing your CRM Database-System, modifying your KPI-System or programming for MS Access, Excel add-ons please contact our consulting company stallwanger IT.