Excel Switzerland add-in 2-digits Post Code Map
The CityMarker – Excel Switzerland add-in – 2 digits postcode-area map is a smart and powerful Excel tool to transfer Excel data – based on the postcode numbers (address-data) – automatically on a vector-map for Excel worksheets and PowerPoint presentations.
Prepare management decisions faster than ever. In just three steps you can transfer your locations on a map of Switzerland with two digits-postcode areas (2-digit ZIP-Code boundary map or sales region) in Excel and / or to PowerPoint-vector-slides.
Preview Sales Dashboard: Postcode Map of Swiss with two digit Postcode Areas
Protect your data, work offline with clear KPI-Values by regions and geographic layers. Increase your sales and marketing activities by heat map-functions – use points, shapes and labels from Excel data-source to increase your KPI-dashboards in PowerPoint.
1. In Excel: prepare data according to the supplied sample files
2. Select your range and create your own heatmap, color ramp and set points
The CityMarker Excel Switzerland add-in is designed for sales and marketing presentations, potential analysis, CRM solutions or for your regional service center orientation. An intelligent algorithm ensures the highest precision in the geographical representation of your data and location points. The CityMarker can transfer even large amounts of data to the vector map.
Use “The Golden Rule” and IBCS-Standards for reporting:
Simple data structure in Excel + Digital Maps for PowerPoint + Your KPI values = successful reports
Features at glance
Privacy – Protect your data
Easy to use and totally offline, to protect your company data source.
Setting locations – with postcode number or addresses from Excel Source
Cities and points are displayed automatically and precisely on the basis of postal code numbers on the Excel map and formatted according to your data (size and color ramp).
The regions, shapes and areas can be automatically colored, depending on your data source (sum or number) and options.
Excel Switzerland add-in – 2digits postcode map
- Swiss (CH) boundary map with 2-digits postcode areas as editable vector-shapes
- Macro to transfer Excel data into map, colorize shapes automatically (count, sum)
- Set individual markers by types (circle, rectangle, triangle or own icons – e.g. company icons and pictures)
- Select dynamic or fixed Marker size by Excel-values
- Create Marker colors – individual or by color ramps or heatmaps
- Simple redesign the colors with classic Excel functions
- High display resolutions: Ideal for printing on large paper sizes or beamer presentations
- Simple to use: No VBA or programming skills required
- Security: We don’t need Bing-, Google or other web-based data
- Compatible with MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (365) MS Office 32-bit System, 64-bit Office only on request, not for MS Office for Mac.
- Operation Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- License: 1 single user
Example: create Harvey-Balls for Sales Reporting in Excel
Example CH map for reporting
All cities, postcode areas and labels can be edited with the simple Excel functions or in PowerPoint
Use the Addin Wizard for different Heamap-Types
Export all Features, Maps of CH for great PowerPoint presentations or Sales Reporting
Other formats for the 2 digit ZIP-Code Map of Switzerland (boundary Map)
For other formats or boundary Maps of CH in KML file, Esri Shp, geoJSON, SVG, Excel, BI systems (Qlik, SAP HANA, CRM Dynamics, ORACLE APEX), please contact us.
For customizing your CH CRM Database-System, modifying your KPI-System or programming for VBA, MS Access, Excel add-ons please contact our consulting company stallwanger IT.
Example: Excel-Addin with four digit Postcode boundary Map – offline Heatmap Excel-Addin of Switzerland
Example: PowerBI four digit ZIP-Code Map of Swizz