Use Excel Map to view your clients / customers or business activities for controlling and planning in an USA (United States of America) excel-chart object.
— IS NOT the EXCEL-ADD-IN solution —
Use Excel-Map as GIS-Marketing. Determine where the customers are on country or cities. Visualize any data in a geographic context by linking it to a digital map. Select customers within specific areas.
Check locations of new potential, overview of entire market and close-up of specific areas. Use Excel-Map as an effective management and controlling tool.
Save Money, Time and discover new potential for your business
- For all MS Excel Versions (Excel 2003 – Excel 2016) and Link your Excel-Map into your PPT-Slide
- no Macro
- Protect your Data – No additional software or plugin or addin (e.g. Google-Map, Bing-Map …)
- No Internet Connection
- Location data for other applications (eg MS Access or other database systems or applications)
- Depending on the version of Excel up to 200 points (location) are entered simultaneously. For more Points use CityMarker-USA
- Supplied with 25 locations are set. Other places you can complement with the classic Excel add–series function for charts.
Easy Data Entry
Enter your desired City-Name or ZIP-Code-ID (postal codes) into the sample xls-cell (area). Locations and coordinates are automatically linked and transfer your Excel chart.
Product: Excel US map chart
The download file (zip file) contains the administration map of USA as an Excel-Chart-Object.
- Compatible with Excel 2003 – Excel 2013 – no macros or VBA-Code
- View by federated state outline map as an Excel chart incl. Alaska and Hawaii
- cities already converted for your Excel-Chart (incl. over 43.600 locations / places in the USA)
All Data-Serials incl. federated state-names…
Excel Heatmap solutions on request
Create Heatmaps, color ramps for KPI-Dashboards in your Worksheet. Use the Maps4Office Framework Addin template to protect your company data, work offline and create powerful heatmaps with own values.
Preview Excel-Addin Map US-County (Administration Level 2)