Excel add-in Heatmap US-Counties for management reporting
The Excel add-in Heatmap US-Counties is a tool to create color ramps/gradients or heatmaps for your Excel dashboard or management reporting.
It is a smart and powerful Excel tool to color automatically the 3.141 US counties in 3 steps with your own Excel values. The integrated vector map of the USA allows you to redesign your map and export everything into PowerPoint presentations.
Preview: Excel add-in Heatmap for US-Counties
Use “The Golden Rule” and IBCS-Standards for reporting:
Simple data structure in Excel + digital maps for Excel & PowerPoint + your KPI values = successful reports
Protect your data, work offline with clear KPI values by counties and geographic layers. Increase your sales and marketing activities by heat maps – use points, shapes and labels from Excel data source to increase your KPI dashboards in PowerPoint.
1. In Excel: prepare data according to the supplied sample files
2. Select your range and create your own color ramp or heatmap
The Excel add-in is suitable for business simulations – designed for sales and marketing presentations, potential analysis, CRM solutions or for your regional service center orientation.
Simple to use
Step 1: Select your values and press the “Generate” button
Use the wizard to check your range or change your source
Select your heatmap or color gradient and press the start button.
Use the export button to export all shapes into your PowerPoint slides
Features at glance
Privacy – protect your data
Easy to use and totally offline to protect your company data source. No Google-Map, Bing-Map or other web-based solutions or services is needed.
Excel add-in Heatmap US-Counties
- US boundary map with 3.141 editable counties (shapes)
- Macro to transfer Excel data into map, colorize shapes automatically
- Simple redesign (CI-conform) with classic Excel functions
- High display resolutions: Ideal for printing on large paper sizes or beamer presentations
- Simple to use: no VBA or programming skills required.
- Security: No Bing-, Google or other web-based solutions
- Manual as PDF file
- Compatible with MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (365) – MS Office 32-bit System, not for MS Office for Mac.
- Operation systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- License: 1 single user