Preview – CityMarker DE – three-digit postcode map
In just three steps, you can transfer your Excel Data by ZIP-Codes (postal codes of germany) into the Germany 3digit postcode map in your PowerPoint presentation (editable boundary shapes).
Easy to use and completely offline to edit – to protect your business data. Cities are based on zip codes automatically and accurately displayed on the map and PowerPoint formatted using your data.
The one-digit postcode-areas (ZIP, e.g. 0…, 1…) are also included as forms/shapes.
All cities , postalcode areas and labels can be edited with the simple PowerPoint functions – thanks to the correct naming of forms.
Overview and functions
CityMarker DE – three-digit postcode map: Germany map with three-digit postalcode areas
as PowerPoint vector file
Product language – German
- Sample Excel-files with:
- Hotspots-distribution of the Telekom
- TÜV-Nord sites
- Natural gas fuel stations
- International airports and passenger traffic
- Hospitals and patient numbers
- Provincial capitals and population figures
- Individual markers can be placed (circle, square, triangle – with icons or images, for your company logo e.g.)
- Determinable automated circuit size or company logo
- With individual colors
- Automatic color the provinces to Excel Numbers (Sum or Count)
Microsoft Office 2007 – 2016 – (only 32bit System)
Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016,
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10.
Office 64-Bit and MAC-Office on request.