Professional Map of Africa Free Trade Area FTFA with countries for PowerPoint business presentations and reportings.
Premium set for your business, sales and marketing activities to visualize your regional activities or business activities in Africa.
PowerPoint set: Africa Map Free Trade Area FTFA
This PowerPoint set incl. the SADC (Southern African Development Community), the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) and the intergovernmental organisation EAC (East African Community) – Vector-Shapes.
- Slide 1: 3D Globe – Africa Map and the TFTA States
- Slide 2: Africa Map incl. Free Trade Area TFTA with no label as Sinusoidal-Projection
- Slide 3: 3D Globe (Zoom) incl. Free Trade Area and Labels per States
- Slide 4: Africa Map – classic Projectiontype “Albert“
- Slide 5 – 8: Slides for Free Treade Areas and Regions of TFTA, EAC, SADC and COMESA
Product features: Africa Map Free Trade Area FTFA – PPT template
- This set contains 8 PowerPoint slides (vector-shapes)
- All items are in freeform shapes. Rescale your map – without loss of quality.
- Shapes, labels, textboxes are individual editable, colorable and printable
- The maps are rendered exactly according to GIS and GEO data.
- Download PowerPoint Presentation – FTFA Map as ZIP-File
- Included are names of regions, neighboring countries and region, but feel free to remove it.
The PowerPoint set of Africa Map free trade area (FTFA) is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.