Professional vector maps of the area of Korea (North Korea and South Korea) including maps of the capitals Seoul and Pyongyang with their districts. This set contains a PowerPoint file (.pptx) with nine slides and one Adobe Illustrator file (.ai, .svg and .eps). All vector maps in the PowerPoint file can be reused in other vector programs (e.g. Inkscape, CorelDRAW, LibeOffice DRAW, etc.). Each slide is also available in the vector formats Windows Enhanced Metafile (.emf) and Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg).
The PowerPoint file contains the following slides:
- Surroundings of Korea with territorial waters and captions
- Surroundings of Korea with territorial waters, without captions
- Whole Korea with provinces
- North Korea with provinces and labels
- South Korea with provinces and labels
- Surroundings of Korea
- Whole Korea with districts and captionsin English and Korean
- City Seoul districts with captions in English and Korean
- City Pyongyang districts with captions in English and Korean
The provinces of Korea and the districts of Seoul and Pyongyang have captions in English and Korean. The shapes on slide three to six have no captions.
Vector formats EMF and SVG
All slides are also available in the vector formats EMF and SVG (no captions).
Illustrator (.ai, .svg, .eps)
The map of the first PowerPoint slide is also available in the vector formats SVG, EPS and AI. All shapes, groups respectively layers are named.
Since all forms of the maps are available as vector shapes, you can scale them losslessy. With the normal PowerPoint functions (or the graphics programm of your choice) you can individually format the maps (colors, shadows, lines, etc.).