New Zealand Map Regions PowerPoint – set of 19 PPT vector slides:
- Slide 1: New Zealand map boundaries, vector-map, an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, colored by administrative divisions (regions)
- Slide 2: Plain New Zealand map outline – single vector-shapes
- Slide 3: Plain New Zealand map regions – administration divisions – as freeform-shape
- Slide 4 – 19: Vector maps of single states (regions) of New Zealand with cutouts of adjacent administrative divisions, regions and ocean names
For sophisticated geographical representations of your financial figures on
a map of New Zealand.
The PowerPoint set of New Zealand map Regions is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps – so the region of New Zealand are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.
Product features for New Zealand Map regions boundaries – as a PowerPoint template
- This set contains 19 PowerPoint slides with vector-shapes
- All items are in freeform shapes. Rescale your map – without loss of quality.
- Shapes, labels, textboxes are individual editable, colorable and printable
- The maps are rendered exactly according to GIS data.
- Included are names of regions, neighboring countries and region, but feel free to remove it.
- Download PowerPoint Presentation Map as ZIP-File