Professional Lithuania map for PowerPoint business presentations and Reportings.
Premium starting-set for your business, sales and marketing activities to visualize your regional activities or business activities in Lithuania – a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe.
Lithuania Map Districts for PowerPoint – set of 13 PPT vector slides:
- Slide 1: Lithuania map vector, colored by administrative divisions (districts) and neighboring countries
- Slide 2: Plain Lithuania outline map – single vector-shapes
- Slide 3: Plain Lithuania map districts – administration divisions – as freeform-shapes
- Slide 4 – 13: Vector maps of single states (regions) of Lithuania with cutouts of adjacent administrative divisions, districts, lake and neighboring states
The PowerPoint set of Lithuania map districts is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps – so the divisions of Lithuania are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.
Product features for Lithuania Map Districts – as a PowerPoint template
- This set contains 13 PowerPoint slides with vector-shapes
- All items are in freeform shapes. Rescale your map – without loss of quality.
- Shapes, labels, textboxes are individual editable, colorable and printable
- The maps are rendered exactly according to GIS data.
- Included are names of regions, neighboring countries and region, but feel free to remove it.