Norway Map PowerPoint Region – set of 23 PPT vector slides:
- Slide 1: Norway map vector, a Nordic country situated in the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe – colored by administrative divisions and neighboring countries
- Slide 2: Plain Norway map outline – single vector-shapes (PowerPoint – Freeform, Autoform-shape)
- Slide 3: Plain Norway map regions – administration divisions – as freeform-shape
- Slide 4 – 22: Vector maps of single states (regions) of Norway with cutouts of adjacent administrative divisions, districts, lake and neighboring states
The Norway Map PowerPoint is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps – so the region of Norway are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.
Product features for Norway Map PowerPoint – ppt template
- This set contains 23 PowerPoint slides with vector-shapes
- All items are in freeform shapes. Rescale your map – without loss of quality.
- Shapes, labels, textboxes are individual editable, colorable and printable
- The maps are rendered exactly according to GIS data.
- Included are names of regions, neighboring countries and region, but feel free to remove it
Add. Info for business presentations – Norway Map
|Name||Kingdom of Norway (the)|
|Official name [native language]||Kongeriket Norge «Bokmål»
Kongeriket Noreg «Nynorsk»
|Capital [native language]||Oslo «Norwegian»|
|ISO 3 code||NOR|
Norway in other Language
|Name in Chinese||挪威王国|
|Name in Arabic||مملكة النرويج|
|Name in Spanish||el Reino de Noruega|
|Name in Russian||Королевство Норвегия|
|Name in French||le Royaume de Norvège|