Scandinavia Postcode Map – 2digits, PowerPoint editable vector map
- Slide 1: Scandinavia postcode map – 2digits postal-codes-areas, colored by postcode (group 1- digit, zip-code level 1 and coloring 2) in Europe, incl. neighboring countries in europe, capital city and ocean label
- Slide 2: Scandinavia postcode map 2-digits, editable shapes, ZIP-Code areas
- Slide 3 – 4: Zoom-Effekt for Presentations (South and North Region of NOR, SWE and FIN)
Preview Slides: Scandinavia Postcode Map – 2digits, boundary shapes, editable
The PowerPoint set of – Scandinavia postcode map (2digits)– is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps – so the postcode map of Scandinavia with 2-digit postalcodes are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.
Scandinavia Postcode Map – 2digits, PowerPoint template
- It comprises the three kingdoms of Norway, Finland and Sweden – postcode-area (2-digits)
- This Scandinavia set contains 4 PowerPoint slides with editable vector-shapes
- Download the Scandinavia postcode map as ZIP-File
- All items are in freeform shapes. Rescale your ZIP-Code Map of Scandinavia without loss of quality.
- Shapes, labels, textboxes are individual editable, colorable and printable
- The Scandinavia boundary postcode areas are rendered exactly according to GIS data
- Included are names of post codes, neighboring countries – but feel free to remove it