Slovakia Postcode Map – 2digits, PowerPoint (vector slides)
Postal codes in Slovakia are numeric and consist of 4 numbers. Use the 2-digits Postcode Area Map (PSČ – Poštové smerovacie číslo – postal routing number) for PowerPoint to recolor your sales territory, marketing or management report.
Easy to handle with the classical PowerPoint functions (e.g. recoloring, labeling, highlighting, editing).
- Slide 1: Slovakia postcode map – 2digits postal-codes, colored by postcode (group 1- digit, zip-code level 1 and coloring 2) in Europe, incl. neighboring countries in europe, capital city and ocean label
- Slide 2: Slovakia postcode map 2-digit codes – single shapes (PowerPoint Freeform, Autoform-Shapes), editable, coloring and printing
- Slide 3 – 5: Vector maps of single postcode regions (1-digit postal codes) of Slovakia with cutouts of adjacent postcode (level 1) incl. big City and postcode-numbers
Slovakia Postcode Map – 2digits – as a PowerPoint template
- This set contains 5 PowerPoint slides with vector-shapes
- All items are in freeform shapes. Rescale your map – without loss of quality.
- Shapes, labels, textboxes are individual editable, colorable and printable
- The maps are rendered exactly according to GIS data.
- Included are names of post codes, neighboring countries – but feel free to remove it.
- Download PowerPoint template as ZIP-File
The PowerPoint set of – Slovakia postcode map – is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps – so the postcode map of Slovakia with 2-digit postalcodes are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.
The Postcode System in the Czech Republic
Postal codes in the Czech Republic consist of 5 numbers, usually written with a space following the third digit (e.g. 123 45). The Postal codes in the Czech Republic are called PSČ (PSČ, stands for Czech: Poštovní směrovací číslo ).
The Postcode-Numbers of 800 00 – 999 99 and 000 00 – 099 00 are Reserved.
If you need the Postcode Map for other Systems (e.g. SVG, BI, SAP HANA, MS Dynamics) please contact us.