USA Pennsylvania PowerPoint Map – (editable ppt template)
PPT Presentation Set for your business, sales and marketing activities in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States – with different Projection-Types (GIS).
Easy to edit with the classic PowerPoint functions – e.g. edit, colorize, letter, number or highlight the boundary Shapes of the States of Pennsylvania -US-PA: Nicknames – Keystone State, Quaker State – in America (USA).
Special Features – PowerPoint template of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Slide 1: State of Pennsylvania, blank – with no label – Lambert projection
- Slide 2: Pennsylvania Map with Counties, no label – Lambert projection
- Slide 5: US-PA Map – location in America, with neighboring countries – Mercator projection
- Slide 6: State of Pennsylvania with ZIP Code 3 Map (Postcode Areas – 3 digits)
USA Pennsylvania PowerPoint Map – PPT template
- The 6 PowerPoint Vector Slides
- Slides: Editable boundary-Shapes for Coloring, Printing
- All objects (Shapes) in PowerPoint can be scaled to any size without loss of quality.
- Esp. Design for PowerPoint 2007 or higher
- All Boundary Shapes are exactly rendered by GIS data
- Download PPT template as ZIP-File
The PPT template – USA Pennsylvania PowerPoint Map – is perfectly suited for the visualization of your business presentation, company reporting’s, sales and marketing activities, supporting territories, and many other data or features that you want to place at the center of your presentations or business reports. All of our maps are exactly rendered to GIS data. This provides you with a professional, high quality and above all accurate PPT template. With classical PowerPoint tools and features, you can easily redesign or edit this map for your business. Colorize individual shapes, place, points (City, Locations and Clients) or other labels, add charts and pictures and customize the design in your own corporate identity. Starting coloring – redesigning by ungrouping the shapes. States and textboxes (labels) are grouped. After that, you have various options in PowerPoint to create powerful business slides and maps for your presentations.